The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
heuer's not alone, imho,.......
In Response To: What's on your shortlist? ()

deals seem to have disappeared for the most part regardless of brand...unless you go after the lesser known brands. even then they have jumped up quite a bit, especially chronos. there are a few, of course, here and there, but unless your tied to the computer 24/7...... chances are the internet dealers..aka flippers will snag them before the most of us do.

anyways..i'm still focused on heuers, but since the prices are as high as they are for the nicer pieces...i'm having to be alot more selective then i was last year.

so my list for the most part is wide open except that i'm more interested in handwound movements than autos anymore. i'd like to add in the near future a 60's carrera 45, or 12 hour, any version. an autavia 773x any version. a camaro 45, or 12, hour any version. the only auto i'm still looking for a deal on is a cal 15 monza. those are on the top of the list, today. i can't say they will stay there as my top wish list usually corresponds whith whatever i run into that seems reasonable.

j.h.

Messages In This Thread

What's on your shortlist?
heuer's not alone, imho,.......
Totally agree... *LINK*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE