The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Servicing / Value

Thanks for the interesting message.

I am not certain of the reference number or the exact watch that you are describing, but I believe that this chronograph is powered by the Valjoux 72. Parts are relatively plentiful and a good watchmaker, who is capable of handling a chronograph, should be able to service one of these.

It is difficult to estimate the value without seeing a photograph. If you can post a photo or send one to me, I am sure that you will get some good estimates from our readers.

Thanks again,

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: This Heuer.
: It looks like the watch in the 62's catalog
: sida A to the right.
: My Indexes and are in gold but the rest of the
: watch looks the same.
: I'm insterrested in where i can find anoyne
: whos capable of some service of this watch.
: And also i'm interested of any walue of this
: watch.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE