The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Anyone else annoyed about this?

I agree with Stewart and Richard. European collectors -myself, Abel and later Paul Gavin set up the first Chaux de Fonds Heuer meetings from 2008- should have been involved as well in this.

However, I also agree with other postings, that this watch is a matter of taste. Personally I do not particularly like the colour combination, but hey, everyone has his one taste.Right?

So let's not get too frustrated and let's be happy with TAG Heuer's recognition of us collectors.There will be a next chance for sure. I am on the list for the SN Autavia, to be launced in this autumn.That's the one I look forward to!

So, American collectors, congrats with the watch! And all others, look forward to other news ones, I would say.

Regards
Ron Henselmans ( sorry I was away a long time on the forum ....)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE