The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
There is still something out to discover...

Hi folks,

I also think there must be far more than 20, when already 12 are known. And the ones that surfaced over the last year (at least 2 from auctions in England) show that there are probably still some hidden in drawers etc. In my opinion it's similar to what we saw with the Autavia Exotic dial. At first we were unsure if this model is genuine at all. Then a handful were known and with the rising prices and desirability the number of watches that surfaced continuously grew and still grows. I suppose that there are/were also some loose dials out that found their way into cases over the years, as we saw some Exotic Autavia dials advertised on chronotrader in the past.

Have a lovely weekend.

Kind regards,
Manuel

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE