The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: HTML Issue Delayed Your Posting; Now We Are Live!!

: Your posting over the weekend had some stray HTML code, which
: triggered the "hold" before the posting appeared on
: the forum. I have cleaned out the offending HTML, and combined
: the threads, so that we can now discuss these two beautiful
: Carreras.

: One interesting thing that you point at -- putting aside the
: aesthetics of the two watches, the operation of the Valjoux 92
: has a very different feel from the Valjoux 7730 . . . and for
: some collectors, this may be a difference-maker.

: Let's see how other enthusiasts react to these two Carreras!!

: Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I wasn't aware that the extra HTML text would create a mess (I'm always unsure about which HTML part I should keep in the post in order to view the image...)
My bad, now I know!
One point I wanted to raise in the post above, but forgot to, is rarity: does anyone know more or less how many models where produced for each reference? I'm under the impression that the 7753's are really scarcer than the 3647 (which seem to pop up on IG/for sale more often)...

Have a good one guys!

: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE