The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Phillips-Preview of "Heuer Parade", Short report

…..well a couple of us popped into Phillips yesterday to see what all the fuss was about. It’s difficult to say anything that hasn’t already been said or expected-the watches on display were fabulous and in such amazing condition. It was just overwhelming to see such an array of ‘grails’ and coveted pieces in one place. The auction itself is going to be very exciting without doubt! A particular thanks also to Paul ‘sure, try them all on if you like’ Maudsley and Virginie, nothing was too much trouble. I won’t post pictures now as I understand there is an official/unofficial preview due shortly.

A big thanks also to Mike C. and Brian S. for their company. It was fantastic to be able to talk face to face about GMT complications, cal 15s, 1st execution all-lume hands etc wihtout the other party glazing over! Great watches too guys-I thought they each suited me very well so thanks for letting me try them on. A little get-together snapshot I will post-

I just loved this photo too, so had to share it!

Steve

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE