The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Congratulations, Louis!!

Louis:

Congratulations on the new email address / your new position at Breitling!!

If your success with the Hodinkee Limited Edition Skipper is any sign of things to come, then great things lie ahead for the Breitling brand.

And, yes, it was your posting re the Week on the Wrist with the Breitling 765 AVI that pushed me over the edge, to buy one of these. Recommended reading for any vintage enthusiast / recommended watch, if the 1960s Heuers have gotten too expensive.

Can you please tell us about your new role at Breitling? And, yes, we are already missing your "Bring a Loupe" postings on Hodinkee!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: First-hand, I can confirm that Breitling is not involved in this
: auction.
: And I can promise you a lot of exciting things for 2018, especially
: if you like vintage Breitling :)

: Louis Westphalen

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE