The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Sending my best wishes to everyone i know in Geneve today.

I hope you’re all enjoying the event & each others company there in Geneve. I’m certain there is plenty of wrist candy 😉 to look at both at the auction and amongst the many Heuer fanatics that have travelled to enjoy the event.
Its with great sadness i have had to miss this occasion but the commitments to both work and family this week made it impossible. I promise to join you all for the next social gathering.
I especially want to wish Rich Crosthwaite & Paul Gavin the best of luck with selling their treasured pieces. Good luck also to any of you that may be bidding on them.
I am certain we are about to see a new benchmark in media coverage & Heuer awareness within the watch collecting community and as such the values realised for these extraordinary pieces should well be jaw dropping.
No doubt we will be talking about this event for years to come and its significance in the market place.

In a salute to all those i missed seeing face to face in Geneve i post a shot of a “collection within my collection “, my beautiful pre ‘62 chronographs.

Please raise your glasses to me at some stage today just as i intend to raise my glass in honour of you all.
All my very best - Darren

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE