The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: +1
In Response To: +1 ()

Thanks guys. To say the least I am extremely disappointed in the seller.
I have been looking forward to getting my Rintd back for a long time...and now that its finally here I have a hard time wearing it, as Im bothered by the issues.

As I posted, I have no one to blame but myself. I should have done my homework...not only on the parts themselves but on the seller. My biggest flaw is trust, I trusted his word.
If I made the same mistake, I would have worked overtime to resolve it regardless of how long it took. The evidence is indisputable...the issue here is that I didnt notice the problem until my watchmaker pointed it out. Regardless, since his story keeps changing it indicates (at least to me) that he was deliberate in his deceit.

Bottom line is that I should have been more careful, and this is why I posted. Hopefully someone else will learn from my experience.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE