The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thank you Jeff above all!

Hello Jeff, let me add my own to the praise already heaped by the others.
OtD has been, and will undoubtedly stay, the place to go for real Heuer knowledge and magnificent photos.
Yes some can also look for the more immediate gratification and ease of use of social media, but whenever one wants some depth and reliable information, here they come.
I am sure novelties wear off quite quickly, and the fact that OtD has been going strong since 2003 is a very good omen. Add the increased visibility of the brand, and it all heads for a vital and growing community.
I also hope we'll see again the old timers that together with you have contributed to make this website the treasure trove it is and allowed a lot of us, including me, to learn more and more.
Cheers,
Fabrizio

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE