The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Interesting Series -- Purist of the Month (POTM)

I just came across this series, on the PuristSPro discussion forum, "Purist of the Month" (POTM).

The March 2018 interview is with Dr. Kol -- POTM – 2018 – March – Dr. Kol.

Favorite passage:

In the autumn 2009, I met a nice young Estonian girl. We become first good friends even she is 31 years younger than I am. In the beginning of 2010, she moved to my small apartment. One year later we were drinking coffee is a shopping mall. Suddenly I asked her, without any advance planning, that "why not to marry?". That was probably a temporary stage of insanity... Anyhow, my girlfriend replied that she will marry with one condition: she wanted to file to the court an agreement stating that she has no access to my current or future property. "I don't want to be called a goldminer", was her explanation. After our wedding in April 2011, my ex. wife exploded. She said: "I do not want to have anything to do with our three daughters. They will move to you and I bet your child-wife will move out within three weeks".
I found it interesting, and hope that others enjoy reading it.

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE