The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
i have a different take on this....

as far as i know these tag heuer super professionals were discontinued in the late 90's or early 2000's. so they are no more, except for left over stock not sold.

in this particular case i believe these tags are made to the same specs and dimensions as the heuer version? can anyone confirm or deny that based on owning both? anyways, assuming i got that right...to me this is like getting a nos heuer in design and sort of in name, but with the added bonus of buying a new watch.

full warranty, no wear, ready to actually wear, boxes papers and original bracelet if that is your thing? the list goes on and on. i'm not to familiar with euro pricing on these, and really it all depends on if it's worth that amount to you? if it was me and i liked that model enough to pay 1300euros than by all means buy away.

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE