The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer 2447 S for sale - 1st execution (eggshell white)

Hi,

I would like to sell my Heuer Carrera 2447 S.

The watch has the features of the earliest Carreras: eggshell white dial, no T on the dial, polygonal caseback (signed Ed Heuer), serial number 56819.

The watch is in very good condition. Only three caveats: (i) the glass is slightly cracked, (ii) since recently the minutes' hand of the watch does not systematically come back to zero when I reset the chronograph (a part of the mechanism is probably to be repaired), and (iii) there are four tiny black marks on the right of centre of the dial.

I bought the watch two and a half years ago from Tag Heuer in Paris. The Tag Heuer's Parisian shops were selling at the time few vintage watches they received from their Swiss manufacture.

I will also give you: (i) two Tag Heuer boxes, (ii) two leather straps, (iii) a Tag Heuer buckle, (iv) a NATO strap, and (v) the papers (invoice + warranty (expired)).

The price is 9000 euros. If you are interested, please let me know by email, I will send you pictures.

Have a good day.

Best regards,

Antoine
(Paris, France)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE