The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
i prefer this ebel to the current......

tag monza re-issue. had tag made the monza or another named reissue with the el primero...yeah, i'd buy one.

i'd like it if tag would just put the el primero in a monaco, carrera, or even autavia reissue. as of the two cal 36 choices currently...i don't care much for either. i don't like the links and i don't "get" the monza reissue?

in conclusion....i think this ebel has some design qualities that are fitting of the heuer name, even with a "tag" slapped on top of it. throw in an el primero, and i'd say it's a winner, imho. although sleep is a good thing also.:)

j.h.

Messages In This Thread

Should Heuer have Made This One ? ? ?
i prefer this ebel to the current......
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE