The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Plain black strap for early Carreras

This is kind of a random question, but I'm having a harder time finding a thin, plain black, no-stitch, strap like those found on the very earliest Carreras than I would have thought. I believe I read that these original straps found on the Carrera and Autavia were corfam, before the rally style holes or bracelets became more standard.

Does anyone have suggestions of a similar modern option, doesn't have to be corfam, particularly one that is available in short lengths (if I'm allowed to really be picky)? Some images from this site of what I'm referring to below. I would love to find one (in short length and in the US) for my 3647N!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE