The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Sorry Jordan....
In Response To: Sorry Jordan.... ()

: There isn't a lot Heuer nor original here.

: Dial-no
: Hands-no
: case-possibly (you'd need to check if a serial number is present)
: Crown-possibly-is it signed?
: Pushers-probably not
: Movement-unlikely. If anything it looks to be a Valjoux 92 but not
: original Heuer for a number of reasons.

: It's not great I'm afraid. Hope you can get your money back....!

: Thanks,
: Steve

Thanks for the quick reply, Steve. Agree with your observations. Crown is not signed. I was watching it loosely from my mobile eBay app last night, and put in a bid at the last second without much diligence, so the gaffe is all mine. I haven't actually paid yet, and don't think I will. I don't feel great about that, but it's not what it was advertised to be . . .

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE