The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
2447 - Carrera w. 60 to 1000 Tachy-Scale

Thanks for mentioning my old contributions again, Jeff
Looking at many of your pictures I keep saying to myself that I need to re-work and improve my photographic-skills ;-)

Talking about provision of pictures, I was just doing some research on my 2447 Carrera w. silver/silver dial w. 60-1000 Tachy Scale on your site and could not find a picture (if I dint overlook it). It has (other than the very early 2447 versions) the 2447 reference number at 6 o'clock and serielno. 102652 at 12. At what year would you date this one pls?
1968/1969?
Let me know if you`d like to have a picture of it.
Kind greetings & thanks, Ralf

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE