The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Against ebay Rules ? ? ?
In Response To: Against ebay Rules ? ? ? ()

Jeff it surprises me that you check their rules....their rules OK but i this in line with general law...I believe you can digg and wil defenitely find some weak points...

ebay is a money maschine: no service, no customer oriented stuff. not for buyers and also not for sellers.

We all know how you can get cheap items: contact the seller in advance and so one... in 50% of all cases this works perfect!: and yes this is against their rules

Alex

:
: is it really against ebay rules to use sniping
: software or sniping services?? This came as
: a surprise to me, though I haven't checked
: their rules on this point.

: I tend to snipe, if it's a watch that I really
: want . . . my sniping is always live and in
: person. I have used a program once or twice
: over the last five years, but didn't trust
: it / like it.

: Jeff

:
: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE