The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
turn on the colors a bit... ok. but dial damage hiding? NO.

easy to see the damage at 43 min. Why erasing that?

Is there no "liability concerning information contained in brochures" as an obligation?

I think the colors are turned too, the blue looks very different to all the blue angles I know from a skipperrera.

The question still is - why? it makes absolute no sense for me. Collectors got a fine nose and sharp eyes for such details. and in the end - if the watch is sold the buyer definitely will see the defects. This doing is really crazy. Dumb.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE