The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: ps hands
In Response To: Re: ps hands ()

Case is legit. Bezel is legit. Case back is legit. FE4611A w/Heuer etch is suspect to me (early Monnin's had either no etch or G. Monnin etch on the rotor). Some may disagree with me on this point. Dial is probably "Made in France" version based on spelling of "professionel" with an e vs. a. I'd say selling as a "custom" piece between $500 - $1000 based on what a seller would pay would be a correct range for what it is. Again, its a nice looking piece, and given many are custom, someone can enjoy it for what it is.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE