The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Well, I've Done My Best to Explain My Enthusiasm!!

In the end, some folks may like this watch and others may not.

I have posted just over 6,000 words describing my enthusiasm, but others may simply not like the watch or share the enthusiasm.

I also like the black Converse All-Stars, and bought a pair (high tops) with the Fragment logo. They were used, but in excellent condition, and cost just under $100. I also have a pair of the white Converse All-Stars, circa 1978, and wear them occasionally . . . yes, I bought them new and now they are vintage!!

Others may prefer Nikes . . . or Adidas . . . or maybe flip flops or wing tips.

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE