The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Big news indeed

People are - understandly - salivating on Omega fora. The drumbeat for a 321 re-introduction had been there for some time but most thought it was too far-fetched, and instead here it is!
From the viewpoint of a standard working guy with a regular wage, I just hope they will simply add this to the current line and not phase out the "standard" modern production version with cal. 1861.
Despite the recent hikes in price that still remains relatively affordable - whereas the price for the 321-powered version will surely go a notch up - the only question is how much.
Speculation is rife and conservative estimates hint at a 1K€ increase at least, which seems optmistic to me - I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3K€ bump and either way a tremendous waiting time for most but a lucky few.
And since this is going to be a new watch of a very old calibre where original supply of spares has already all but dried up, let's not even think of how much they'll charge for service in due time - something even most knowledgeable independent watchmakers regretfully but likely will be shut out of.
Cheers,
Fabrizio

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE