The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
From Dash Timers onward *PIC*

When I first arrived here, it was for the Heuer dash timers to go with my '64 Healey, and I probably went through about 25 of them before settling on my three current Rally Master sets plus a Navia.

But between Jeff and Chuck, they got me. Sure, I had some wristwatches, but they were pedestrian. I started with a '64 Speedy and a Sinn 102, then a couple of Sifferts and a Carerra. Somehow, a 60's Glycine Airman showed up, and then a GMT Master II and Seamaster. Then I got into Breitling Top Times, panda, reverse and 24 hour. After that came my Patek phase. Now, it's military, as a Lemania Tg 195 showed up at the door today.

I can't blame Chuck as he's gone, but my wife wants to have a talk with your wife, Jeff. She's not happy.

Thanks for OTD, without which I would never have come to appreciate these treasures.
Scott

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE