The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Monaco day

Celebration day of an icon in movement and design

I have to give them some fresh air, one see, not all of them are safe queens..but some.

As the forum members know, and since short me too, also Mr. J.C.Biver lost his watch while skiing.
The difference, my mother did not see it to commentate it and I had found this Trans Monaco a year before, also while skiing (1969) but lost it a year later.
that is the problem with those monaco bracelets.
So, by special circumstances, I bought it, not blue but grey, again at wempe/Frankfurt in 1970/1(?).
here it is: one owner watch and the beginning......

cheers mich

wish you a nice time(keeper)

Messages In This Thread

Monaco day
Yes, Day One for the Monaco
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE