The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I can't afford one of these!

:Ralf.......... i wanted one of these myself,but my good lady tells me i can't afford one due to my current spend on watches !. She tells me that if i cut my watch expenditure she will help me make one of these winders !.

By the way , i'm not sure it will work with any Lemania models, better to send then to me, and i'll look after them for you !

Great Movie clip. Thanks for sharing.

Hi there,
: i have a new Heuer Monaco/Silverstone watch
: winder I am testing since monday now.
: It works very well since then. I have it
: certified for Caliber 11 and 12 until now
: but I assume the Lemania-models will also
: work reliable with it.
: Please see the winder working at the following
: short movie-file.
: Greetings,
: Ralf

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE