The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Five Decades of the Monaco -- An Interesting Approach
In Response To: Monaco 50th anniversary LE ()

That's an interesting approach, five different watches reflecting the style of the five decades.

Must confess that I have some feel for the style of the 1970s, but would be hard-pressed to describe the "colors and feel" of some of these other decades. But that's probably why I am not a designer, etc.

I had been hoping for five different watches, tied to different geographies -- Italy, USA, etc. And, of course, I was hoping that Mr. Fujiwara would have the mandate for Japan.

This will be an interesting approach . . .

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hello all,

: Decided to put my name down for the TH Monaco 50th, interesting
: update today in relation
: to the models and anniversary plans.

: 5 limited edition models.
: “Each limited piece will reflect the colours & feel of the
: decade it was originally available in”

: The decades are
: 1969-1979,
: 1979-1989,
: 1989-1999,
: 1999-2009,
: 2009-2019

: Should be interesting.
: Jason

Messages In This Thread

Monaco 50th anniversary LE
More details...
Long audible sigh...
Re: Long audible sigh...
Five Decades of the Monaco -- An Interesting Approach
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE