The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
That’s my own input too - very well said
In Response To: My input.. ()

Actually much better worded by Steve than I could ever have.
I still visit regularly and actually very often, and try my best to provide my own inputs too when I feel I have something not too bad to share. I also of course think that the very focus of this wonderful forum is Heuer as it’s been from it’s start and IMHO the limited incursions in the territories of TAG Heuer or even other brands such as Zenith, Omega etc are not unwelcome and can sometimes be good fillers especially when there’s less Heuer-related to share - and I don’t think they have become too frequent.
Finally: my honest opinion is that TH may not have leveraged their fabulous vintage portfolio as smartly as Omega or Breitling but I also think these may have also played that even too smartly sometimes. And TH have also improved enormously under the lead of Catherine.
So - yes things may have slowed down a bit here, but it still remains the place to go for serious knowledge on vintage Heuers. I look forward to many more years of enjoyment in reading it often and contributing every now and then.
Cheers,
Fabrizio

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE