The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I just dont understand TH *PIC*
In Response To: Carreras -- Old or New?? ()

Sorry for the rant but as an aside, I realize the Bamford isnt an official watch from TAG but I dont understand why they wont release a true 2447 SN/NS re-issue. The Autavia re-issue (what a travesty that watch is) couldnt have been a big hit; you cant give them away on the secondary market. Heuer, Rolex, and Omega collectors alike would be interested in a 1 for 1 re-issue of that watch. Meanwhile they are spending time and money on these hideous Monaco anniversary watches. I get the general public has different tastes than the WIS community but is anyone actually buying the crap they are putting out? I was so excited for the Autavia Cup as the Rindt was/is a grail that got away from me. I have no interest in the new watch. I did pick up a minty 2446c instead :)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE