The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I'll Vote for the Red

the only one of the Cal 12 Silverstones that I own, or have even seen in the metal, is the red one. The color / paint-job is fantastic -- depending on the light, the look can vary from deep crimson or burgandy to an almost true red. It also gets my vote, as the only Heuer chrono available in red (whereas we can have other choices in blue or smoke).

I am told that the effect of the blue and smoke colors is also special, but I'll cast my vote for the red, at leats until I see the others, in the metal.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: are some of Heuer's nicest offerings...

: Very nice Silverstone, Craig!

: Cheers,
: Peter

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE