The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I am

:
: I'll jump on the bandwagon abd agree that this
: UG is a beauty. also nice to see a new brand
: being displayed and discussed on the forum.
: thanks for sharing.

: I can just see all of us doing the ebay search,
: and the next UG goes at a 50% premium as the
: OnTheDash / ChronoCentric guys are sniping
: each other!! the regular UG bidders will be
: left to wonder about the new guys, bidding
: the silly money!!

: hope you will continue to enjoy this one.

: Jeff

:
: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:
Well Guys, I am one who still has been buying these. I guess its all over now>
Just this year I won (won Ebay) a wounderful triple date Moon UG square pusher for under $500.00 US buy it now with shipping, and the guy lived in the next town! What a deal and you should see the Pocket watches I have given a nice home to from that collection. A Young collage boy was selling his Grandfathers collection his dad gave him to sell To raze$$ for school.

I have told him he needed to save some of this stuff for his Children But Thay just had no use for it.
I have Given them More $$ and info than thay wanted on ebay for stuff. If I like it I pay them the book starting price. A lot of this stuff needs a good service. But its cool to know that the 3 generation collection has stayed together and in the same county Too.
Thay are all out now Execpt for a 18s Santa Fa R.R. That I Made them keep after I serviced it for them at No charge as a gift. But I have 1st right to it if thay just do not care about it.
But Now the deals are gone as we all are going to learn about these nice watches.
That was a good pulic take on it Jeff.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE