The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
consultus2@earthlink.net
In Response To: How much? ()

: Do you have pic?
: What is your email?
-------------------
hhello; email above.
sorry about that. I thought we had a area where you can find out info on the poster.
I remeber i took it off the header after some troubling posts, I was flooded with emails from posters who did not post but wanted to talk about a post any way.
I am not the one to ask. But I think we should have a area where you can check out info us, Like where we are. what we like email etc. at this moment I can not remember if or how and where we have it on this site.

Also if you want to see the Omega split today do a search on this site and Chuck.M. posted one with the movement. There was 2 differant#s on the Black dials I will email you.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE