The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: BEN: heuer monter carlo/rally master

: hi, i have a dash mounted early rally master
: (standard version) and heuer master time
: monte carlo stop watch. i just want to have
: an idea on what the prices are. the
: condition of both pieces are excellent with
: the exception of the clock's lens that has a
: small crack at the lower portion of it. both
: are fully functional and in superb and
: unrestored condition. pls. email me at
: benjoys02@yahoo.com so i can send you
: pictures.
: thanks!
: benji
--------------------------
Hi Ben
You maniac, Good to see you here.
Please check out (click) the above ON THE DASH.

I had no Idea you where a Heuer Guy.
Have you ever seen in any of my race cars? at the next race /show you have to look at my dash.in any of them.
I beleave we meet with your friend Sean you guys where checking out one of my race cars. Chris my body from Fantacy Junction may of introdused us. I do all the G.P Timers in all the Old GP cars.

I will be at Monteray This year again (30 times now) Time flyssssssssssss.......(enjoyand have fun)
But I have medical so will not be driveing on the weekend But alittle track time never hurts at the pre historics and on F. trackday monday
Please stop by. also On Sunday I work Pebble I will be in post war sports euro.
You will love this site. Give me a hello before. If your going down.

You can pm me from the bb.
Take Care Glad to here your into this.

If there yours Iam going to talk you into keeping them even if some one offers you 2 to 3 grand, yes I said Grand. Dont do it.
You keep them and enjoy them. Its treasure man. and some day you will have the proper car to put them in.

Ben somebody called me just a week ago about a set thay wanted and it needed a new cristal. is this the same set? I wounder.

On the stop watch post a photo for all to see here and at our place. also is is have 3 buttons or 2. you will see want I mean when you go to the site. If you remember in all my race cars mne are all 3 buttons.
These guys here can tell you best But if I remember I think the 3 button are of more value.
Myself I only like the 3 buttons
Take care
PSB/ Peter

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE