The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: lol......
In Response To: lol...... ()

: i would but i have no need/desire for a ladies
: diver.:)

: j.h.
--------------------------------
Ok Guys this is crazy. I am the worst computer guy here!!! But my old lab partner has a mac. and his and mine both say 250.00.
I emailed the guy. he may be flakie because I live near him its been two days. no call back and no emails. Lots of flakes sell bad watches on CL.

Buy The way The 1st guy had 1st wright to it But I wanted to be in on the loop in case thay bailed at 150.00. I was not going to pay the CL of 250.00 when I saw it.

Worst case I could check it out at no charge for the guy who posted it. But to avale as the seller will not call me back.

I just wanted to be clear as those who do not know me might think," hay we have robbers on the site!!!!" No way hes 1st I/we would of never known. well i would of known last nigh because I check there site every other day. I must say CL Bayarea has more Fakes then I ever saw in one spot in all my life!!! Its little Hong Kong from the 1980s Gotta know what your doing on CL 100%
I would like to know if you got a resonce form the seller, and where abouts in the bay are you?
If you look in the bayarea consummer reports checklist Check out Allphin (In S.L.) Jewelers under watchmakers . We have been #1 or tied #1 for the last 7 years. From S.F. To San Jose I am retired from this work, but I do all the watch work, No battery work, Keeps me busy. and a little change in my pockets and I love that we do it correct the 1st time. 40% of the work we get is to do it correctly after thay paid more and it was incorrect.
as long as I can see & have a steedy hand, I will keep doing it. My problem seems to be I am forgetting things I know.
I hope he did not call me because you bought it for 150.. If you dont like it I will buy it from you.
Take Care
ps

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE