The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Photobucket fix.

Hi all, I stumbled across a download today that enables people to view old Photobucket photos. If you go to

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/embedded%20image%20fix

you can download one of the Embedded Image Fixes, which is an extension to Google Chrome-as such this will ONLY work for Chrome. I used the first link and it worked for me. I believe you will need to create a Google account to access these, if you don't have one already.

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT AN I.T. EXPERT AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS WILL AFFECT YOUR OWN OWN DEVICE OR IF IT WILL CAUSE UNFORESEEN ISSUES. NOR CAN I SAY WHETHER THERE ARE ANY LEGAL ISSUES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS AND SO I AM NOT PERSONALLY RECOMMENDING YOU DOWNLOAD THIS. IF YOU DO SO, IT IS AT YOUR OWN FULL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY.

Have a nice day.
Steve

Messages In This Thread

Photobucket fix.
Good find Steve!! *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE