The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Re: Uncalled for behavior
In Response To: Uncalled for behavior ()

Common courtesy dictates that when someone enters your home, you extend the hand of friendship and offer them your hospitality,if Dennis Adams had worded his comment more thoughtfully, such as "Welcome to the forum, nice watch or even nice photo....don't forget to change the date "..then perhaps I wouldn't have reacted so....and would have seen the humour in it....but no,his comment was a pathetic attempt at "wit" or sarcasm..with no redeeming quality in it whatsoever....no comment on the watch or photo....his first thought was "look how observant I am...I'll post a sarky comment about the date"!

I came to this forum as a dedicated collector with a passion for Omega watches and a large collection of watches and photographs, I was attempting to bring something to the forum,entering YOUR house bringing a gift, no-one said thank you or how nice, all that was said was "hey it's past it's sell by date"....I'm sure you can see the analogy.....the welcome I received was less than cordial....so in the manner of all things, I shall let my feet and fingers do the walking, I require no further comment nor solicitations to leave from either you or anyone else here.....and if ever asked about a good forum for the purposes of discussing Omega, then rest assured, this site will be first and foremost in my mind when recommending sites that one should consciously avoid.....there is little to be learned here...other than a hard lesson!

I'll leave you with the latest additiion to my collection...the Double Eagle Constellation!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE