The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Love my Dynamic Date
In Response To: Thoughts on the Omega Dynamic ()

I just bought a slightly used Dynamic date. After cracking it open and regulating it, I now have it to just +-1 sec a day. Great accuracy, and by far the easist to read of all my Omega watches (SMP, AT, 120m). I happen to like the bracelet it came with, and despite some hair on my arms, I have not notice a problem with it being a hair puller as some have stated. I did put it on a leather strap (brown aviator style) and though it looked great, I opted for the stainless bracelet it came with for summer (more sweat and greater chance of incursions into the lake/swimming pool).

Of all the Omega's I own, this has got to be the biggest bang for the buck ($430 with misc papers and an authentic Omega box set). I find myself wearing it over my SMP, and even my former favorite AT co-axial (which I adore).

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE