The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

OT: We're Outta Here Y'all

In case y'all haven't figured it out, I'm moving. My wife earned a huge promotion with a transfer. We are moving from Northridge, California to Frisco, Texas. The Moving Van pulls up on Thursday. The Dog and Cat fly outta here on Tuesday. Marnee flies outta here on Wednesday, and the kids and I fly outta here on Saturday to meet Marnee who will be in TX executing her duties in her new position. The close date on our new house is April 8 (hopefully) with a move in on April 9.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but selling the house, finding a new house and all that comes with both of those endevours (among other things), has left me pretty pre-occupied. Hopefully things will be back to normal in two or three weeks.

We are looking forward to the move, with new surrounds, new house, new job, new schools, new environment, new adventures, and new eateries (no new watches though).

My e-mail will be changing, so I'll let y'all know what my new one is when I get that all set.

Here's a Pic of our new House, soon to be our Home.

It's a big move for all of us. Marnee and I were both born in California and raised 2 miles from each other. The home we are selling is the same home we purchased from Marnee's Grandparents 10 years ago, who bought it brand new in 1952. It's now been in the family for 53 years. Marnee was brought home from the hospital after she was born to this house, so her Grandmother could help take care of her. She learned to swim in the pool of the neighbors across the street, and spent countless holidays and celebrations here. It's the only home our children have ever known.

Our house when it was new circa 1953 (stained redwood siding)

Our house when we bought it 41 years later in 1994, after the Earthquake.

Our house in the recent past, very much in it's selling condition.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE