The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Re: You're full of it.
In Response To: Re: You're full of it. ()

: I'm new here, but my impression was that
: www.chronocentric.com isn't a forum for
: heated arguments. We're all professionals
: and everyone needs to look at BOTH sides of
: the argument. As you can imagine
: "wolverine", it is VERY surprising
: to hear that one of the top watch companys
: has been bought out. Frankly I can't and
: refuse to believe it! You have to understand
: that there are some very, VERY big Omega
: fans here with lots of watch experience to
: back them up. But I understand your
: position, we've probably all been there
: before... Just understand that we do respect
: you, but you do need some evidence to back
: your claim (try a link, they're my
: favorite)...
Thanks for your response but you need to understand this!I only asked a question about how to buy somthing i do respect people and do not need proof i take things serious but not to the point of freaking out like these people its a watch thats it not a person i just shared some info being i know people who live in switzerland who know these things ,and soon everyone will hear the news and know.i didnt try to cause an argument that is not my way i am a peaceful person i just shared somthing that i thought was interesting but these people {freeaks} keep emailing me back look i know how people feel about watches i am 40 years old and have a very large collection from all over the world and have studied these things for years but still there just watches as beuitiful and amazing as they are i wouldnt get insulted if someone told me info that i disagreed with its just my info if you dont want to believe FINE so what .leave it alone then .when you hear it soon you can email me back and tell me ok you now or not i really dont care i have to many things in my life that are a blessing to me like family friends a beuitiful wife and god i love watches but im not going to waste any more time trying to debate this these people made it a debate i just wanted some advice on a place to find an omega because its 1 of the things i dont have that was all so please lets just leave this alone and everyone GOD BLESS !

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE