The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

WEAR IT WITH PRIDE !
In Response To: Yeah , I agree...... ()

it sounds like i am the lucky one here as i am fortunate enough to work with a bunch of like minded watch addicts !
there are the usual Rolex Submariner boys, a couple of overpriced stainless Daytona's , a couple of 'Bond Boys' with the Seamaster pro, myself with the same seamaster pro plus i am the only person in my organisation with the speedmaster moonwatch,which in my opinion was a much better purchase than a £5000 Daytona ! (and rarer here in my part of London)!

the first week i wore my speedie to work, i got a lot of knowing nods towards my watch,and it got me some respect for choosing such a beautiful timepiece, so what i would say to everyone is wear your watch with pride .....it shows you have good taste ,that you value good design and that you dont settle for cheap imitations. wear your pride and joy to work and you may be surprised how many appreciative comments you recieve about it. so.....
WEAR IT WITH PRIDE !....(and you may also inspire your bosses to trade in the casio or timex for a quality swiss timepiece)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE