The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Re: Anyone have any dealings with Right Time? Yep.

: Right Time is an established business in the Denver area with two separate locations. They are authorized dealers for a number of lesser known, but fine quality watches. Many of the brands they sell and service are German and that alone accounts for the lesser known. I have purchased several watches from them all with full two year warranties. The brand I particularly like is the little known, in the USA, is the Tutima brand. In an email with their West coast representative I told him I own all their military models and a classic line. Further I have their Yachting model and the now discontinued Pacific Quartz chronograph. Tutima uses both the Lemania 5100 and ETAs in their models. All my chronographs, excepting the quartz, are powered by the Lemania 5100. They have had the NATO/German air force contract since 1985 to supply all pilots and ground crews. They are the only watch manufacturer, Swiss or German to use the L. 5100. With many of the Tutima watches you have a choice of SS or titanium. OK, back to Right Time. They are an authorized service center for all the new watches they carry and most of the pre-owned have a one year warranty.
I have used them to service several watches and they come back and fine with a one year warranty. You call them and you will probably wind up talking to one of the owners. Excellent service. I would fully recommend them.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE