The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Big Thanks to All!

I just want to give a big thanks to Derek and everyone that posts here. I have been interested in purchasing a Seamaster ever since first seeing one a year or two ago. For a small wrist, the mid size model is the most robust looking sport watch I've found.

A while back I stumbled upon a ticked off Seamaster owner's website with his nightmare situation. This turned me off to the idea of buying one and put it out of my mind for awhile.

Well, I still love the watch and after finding this site, I have a greater understanding into owning a premium watch and more respect for Omega. I have had many questions and from monitoring this list for about a week or so, all of my questions and concerns have been answered.

So, as a reward for successfully taking off some excess weight, I'm going to buy a Seamaster in about a month or two. I will get a mid size automatic with blue dial and silver bezel (2552.80). Really love the watch and am confident it will work out well for me.

I probably would not have come to this conclusion if it was not for Derek having this website and everyones thoughts and comments. I wouldn't spend this much money on a luxury purchase without a lot of information and I've been able to find it here.

Messages In This Thread

Big Thanks to All!
Thx to Derek!.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE