The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

For Sale: Omega SeaMaster 2541 Full Size Quartz

Omega SeaMaster 2541.80
Full Size Quartz Battery version

Ouch, Do I hate to let it go !!! This is my most treasured watch and the one and only reason I'm selling it is to raise cash. I bought this for the Millennium new year, 4 months ago, brand new, and have taken pristine care of the watch. Its in top condition as you can see from the actual photos. I like to be fully frank and the only scraches I can see are in the back clasp in the watch strap. The watch face, the case, glass and the all other areas of the strap are in perfect condition.

I will guarantee "Not Defective on Arrival". Its only 4 months since I bought it from Ashford.COM and so you need not even worry about the battery for a few years. Serial number is intact. I will ship in the original box, the leather case, manuals and the Ashford warranty details. I had two links removed from the watch strap when I bought it because the strap was extra long. I still have the links in a sealed bag. (You would not need then unless you have giant wrists !!!)

Price : $800 with Free UPS 3 day shipping & Insurance.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE