The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

New Seamaster Chrono

I bought a Seamaster Professional Automatic Chronometer, with white face about 3 weeks ago. I 'upgraded' from a Tag Se/l that I'd had about a year. I am very very pleased with the appearance and performance of the watch and really enjoy having it. Every time I look at it I'm pleased. I've started to notice the occasional Omega on other people. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who has the means to afford it. In my opinion, it is a much less flashy watch than Rolex, but holds just as much prestige to those in the know. Unfortunatly, I don't think the general public has any idea of what an Omega is, but I do get nice compliments on it. I do wish it was a bit more accurate, but wouldn't trade the automatic--the internal movement and the fact that I don't have to ever send it in for battery replacment makes it worth it to keep an eye on the accuracy and change it every now and then. Hopefully it will break in and get a tad more accurate but for now I am very satisfied. I got a great deal on it from an internet company and would recommend to anyone. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread

New Seamaster Chrono
Re: New Seamaster Chrono
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE