The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Unbelievable Service from Omega SA

Credit where credit is due : I e-mailed Omega Switzerland this morning with an enquiry regarding the Moonwatch book, something I've been trying desperately to source for some time now. This was a last-ditch attempt to get hold of one of these, and I didn't really expect anything to come of it. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised when I received the following mail a couple of hours later :
Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for your e.mail and for your valued interest in OMEGA
!

The Moonwatch book is unfortunately out of stock ! And a new re-edition is
not planning, however, we are glad to send you per separate mail the new
book A Time Capsule relating the story of the Speedmaster.

With kind regards,

Celine Ischy
OMEGA SA
Rue Staempfli 96
CH-2504 Bienne
Tel: ++ 41 32 343 98 46
Fax: ++ 41 32 343 94 97
celine.ischy@omega.ch

Omega is sending me "A Time Capsule" AT NO CHARGE, not even postage to South Africa!
I'm delighted, even more so because the book is impossible to find here, and I believe tough to get hold of generally.
Perhaps the fact that I'm a Speedy Pro owner had something to do with it? Who knows. Who cares?

Fantastic service, Omega - I'm proud to own one of your products.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE