The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

The Omegamania watches are in eBay !!!!

Hi Guys,

Sorry that I've been a bit quiet for the last couple of weeks, but I was working away from home & had limited internet access.

I've just started to catch up on some "Older" E-mails & found an eBay search that seemed to show a watch using a picture from the upcoming Omegmania auction.

Here's an example auction.

I find this quite interesting. sinc ethe Auction is actually being held by Antiquorum, who have BANNED all mention of eBay on their forums.... ( not like us... postaway here guys :-) )

It says rather a lot ( a little ) about Antiquorum, that they have to resort to "advertising" THEIR auctions on their main competitors website.... I actually find that a complete joke :-)

If you decide to bid via eBay please notice these couple of small points on the auctions....

All values, while posted as being in AUD, should be considered Swiss Francs. Example: $125 AUD bid will be accepted as = 125 Swiss Francs If you are a winning bidder for any lot(s) in this auction you will be billed in Swiss Francs

&

Buyer's Premium
AUD 0 - AUD 100000 22.5 %
AUD 100001 + 19.5 %

So, you won't be bidding in the listed currency & IF you win, you'll have to add about 20% ( + import duties ? ) to the end price...

It'll be interesting to see what the end prices are.

Messages In This Thread

The Omegamania watches are in eBay !!!!
Long Detailed Thoughts w/Scenarios...
Re: The Omegamania watches are in eBay !!!!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE