The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

his responce to my e-mail
In Response To: That low lying S-O-....... ()

: Nice eye Nicholas Piscitelli,

: I have again reported him and I also sent him a
: polite, but firm email regarding his/her
: actions. It's sad to see people going that
: far just to rip someone off of their
: hard-earned cash (believe me, I know how
: much the dollar is worth :-)).

: It also seems that the seller even took note of
: how I spotted the fake. The new pic is
: deliberately blurred with the second hand
: covering the wrong date window and there are
: now no shots of the caseback...... Good
: thing you still spotted it!

please see his e-mail to me after i nicely explained my thoughts on the watch. this guy has issues.

Nick, it's people like you that seem to have a selfrighteous need to malign others because of an inflated ego or jealousy or some other malicious purpose. I am reporting you to Ebay to see if I can get you banned. You are one of those people who make unprovable claims against others in order to make people skeptical so that you can get more bidders on your own things. Look at my feedback buddy. The only negative feedback I have is from a couple of people who scammed me and then when I gave them negative feed back they retaliated. Now about your challenge. If you are so sure that my watch is fake, then why ask me to open the back and risk damage? The picture I had on Ebay was taken in an Omega store! I had just had it examined by the dealer to make sure that it was real and I was assured that it was, or is. I ended the auction early because someone else seems to have copied my listing and because you are unethicallly causing doubt in the minds of other potential purchasers. I have a good mind to sue you and I would except that it would cost more than it is worth. Rather, I will just see what I can do to get you banned from Ebay so that you can't intervene in the affairs of others anymore. Mind your one business and I will mind mine. If you have time to try to run the affairs of other people then you need to get off you butt, out of your house, and off the internet and get yourself a legitimate job to occupy your time.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE