The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Re: OK Boys, The Alaska Project
In Response To: OK Boys, The Alaska Project ()

: It really ain't like nobodys seen it. I like it alot and I'm trying
: to get used to the software here so I'll give it a try.
: Well, its finally here no thanks to my slow brother. It arrived in
: fine
: shape, a little late............OK, it was a lot late but got here
: just fine.
: Super nice box and accessories too. Omega outdid themselves and
: included
: a sprinbar tool with extra tips and extra springbars. It included 2
: of the
: spacesuit straps and a standard bracelet. The donut also came.
: My first impression is that this is a special Speedy. Its a very
: limited
: edition that they didn't make millions of, good thing too because
: they
: hung a stout price on it................$5600 retail.
: What do you think Guys?
: jim
: ps
: special thanks the Hewybaby(Sam) on this one. Thanks Buddy!!!

: Arrival: note the return addy, courtesy of my Brother the Joker.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

:
:
:
:
:
:
: Lets hear a few good comments from you guys, I'd like some back
: patting, buying me drinks, and generally make me feel like a
: saviour. Brutal comments more than welcome.
: jim

New guy (watch) shows up and you don't even give him a bunk to sleep in (no spot in the watch box)? How's that for hospitality?

Glad I had my wife with me when I came to visit . . . looks like if it hadn't been for her I would have needed a sleeping bag!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE