The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Thank you Omega (Susanne)...more...

I'm the proud new owner of a 30th Anniversary "Moon Watch", and if you're anything like me, you seek-out any information about your favorite watches.

Last Sunday I sent an e-mail to Susanne Wyss at Omega SA asking for a 30th Anniversary press kit. I made the same request when I got my 150th Anniversary Limited Edition Seamaster. As she did for the Seamaster, she sent me a fantastic package about the Speedmaster. In both cases, the package arrived from Switzerland in just 5 working days....I got the package today!

The press kit is made up of a beautiful folder full of great Omega stuff..... * Attached to the left inside cover of the folder are two 35mm slides (one is a front and back picture of the watch, the other slide is a picture of their SpaceWatch.com home page). * Tucked inside the right inside flap are great 8X10 photos of both 35mm slides with a full discription in 4 languages on the back of the watch photo; a one page 30th Anniversary press release; a 4 page Speedmaster/Nasa history press release; a one page Omega/Nasa/Moon Watch/X33 glossy marketing piece; an 8X10 photo and press release of the new Speedmaster Moon Phase watch (solid 18K white gold); a 3 page SpaceWatch.com press release; and last but not least a thank-you card.

The Seamaster press kit had the same sort of great stuff in it.

While the press kits are great compliments to the watches, it's the effort that Susanne and Omega make that really has an impact on me.....I promised her I would buy another watch real soon, and if someone doesn't come up with a cure for this affliction, I probably will.

I'll have to get the photos scanned and then figure out how to post them so I can share them with all of you.

Way to go Omega!

Mike

Messages In This Thread

Thank you Omega (Susanne)...more...
PLEASE FORWARD E-MAIL ADDRESS
?????? *NM*
He's replying to a post from 1999 !!
Cool man!!!...nt
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE