The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Re: OMEGA and BOND
In Response To: OMEGA and BOND ()

You know - those Casio's are great huh Bubba? Nothin' like fishin' for walleye on the ole' Thames and takin' in a little cast & drop before retirin' to the old trailer to test out my little honey of a stopwatch!!!! phewooooooooooo doggie!! I kinda like the way my hairs get caught sometimes....makes me feel pertty!! Also - ya' know what??? when I get me a hankerin for changin' my TV channel - I just whip out my 45 and pop it like ole' Elvis!!!

Hoooooooo boy!!!

But I must say, I do love my 'Mega!!!

I'll put the ol'boy up against your Casiomatic 5000 anytime.....well, gotta go.

Time to check in with my new buddy Neo. We're goin' huntin for agents with Morphy tonight!!!

Lemme' know now when that ole Wankmaster comes out now, ya' hear!!

: i think that omega seamaster PRO are rubbish
: watches. come to think about it my bigger
: brother has one and i have smudged the
: glass. also it is very innacurate and my
: CASIO tv watch is better as it has a stop
: watch - something that the almighty OMEGA
: seamaster PRO hasn't got. and if £800 pounds
: is worth this watch then why doesn't it tell
: you the other world city times, or a
: countdown clock or even a control that lets
: you change channels on the TV or control a
: VCR.

: the OMEGA seamster PRO is not very comfortable
: as my arm hairs get stuck in the chains of
: the wrist strap. 'this is a liberating
: experience i can tell ya' (anybody know that
: line).

: also i don't understand why they sponsor James
: Bond. why don't they sponsor the Matrix
: trilogy, or even Star Wars films. Analkin
: can wear the OMEGA seamaster PRO.

: the best thing about the Seamaster PRO is that
: you can do insurance scams on it and then
: sell them to a dimb wit who won't go back to
: 'Goldsmiths' (oh i mean any watch seller)
: and ask for them to check the watch out.

: i have also heard that CASIO are to bring out
: their own version of the seamster PRO, but
: it will be named CASIO Wankmaster PRO.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE