The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: HEUER 1550 SG BUNDESWEHR CHRONO cal. Valjoux 230 Flyback

Dear watch friend!

From my private collection I am offering for sale a beautiful Heuer 1550 SG BW Chronograph with the Vers.Nr./NSN: 6646-12-146-5081 in great, authentic condition. The Heuer Chrono (diameter without crown: 43 mm), manufactured in the early 1970s, has the Valjoux 230 movement (lever movement with addition stop device, 33 mm) and was issued at the time under the name "Tkz Bw-Beschaffung 6646-12-146-5081 1550 SGMAF "recorded. SGMAF stands for: Stahl Gehäuse Mit Armband Flyback (Steel Case With Strap Flyback). The copies with the Vers.Nr./NSN 6646-12-146-5081 stand for the sentence (i.e. watch with leather strap), compared to the usual copies with the Vers.Nr./NSN 6645-12-146-3774 (watch without leather strap).

I myself have owned the great Heuer BW chronograph offered here for several years and would now like to hand this Heuer beauty into loyal and reliable hands as a result of another new acquisition.

In the summer of this year, the Heuer BW Chrono, in which the original Tritium and Tritum hands are installed (H3 luminous color), was subjected to a general overhaul. Among other things, the mainspring replaced as well as the minute wheel and third wheel pin rolled. The current values ​​of the timing machine along with the printout (created by my trusted watchmaker) from today's Monday, August 10th, 2020, can also be found in the pictures. Amplitude 291 °, rate 3.8 s / d, drop 0.2 msec.

The scope of delivery of the Heuer BW Chronograph Set offered here includes:
- the Heuer 1550 SG Bundeswehr Chronograph with the Vers.Nr./NSN 6646-12-146-5081 (Tkz Bw-Beschaffung 6646-12-146-5081 1550 SGMAF) with BUND leather strap with Vers.Nr./NSN 6645-12-145-6415,
- Technical manual (wristwatch with double stop device) TKZ 1550 SG Vers.No. 6646-12-146-5081,
- Heuer instruction manual for wristwatch with stop device, Be No. 1550 SG,
- Timeline printout from 08/10/2020.

I would be very happy if this great Heuer BW Chrono Set finds its way into loyal lovers!

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Very happy to deliver personally. Alternatively, shipping within Germany is possible (after consultation with the buyer).

Professional handling is a matter of course for me.

Price: EUR 4.850 or BRO
Mail to: cinema-cinema@web.de

Messages In This Thread

FS: HEUER 1550 SG BUNDESWEHR CHRONO cal. Valjoux 230 Flyback
Re: FS: HEUER 1550 SG BUNDESWEHR CHRONO cal. Valjoux 230 Fly
Re: FS: HEUER 1550 SG BUNDESWEHR CHRONO cal. Valjoux 230 Fly
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE